All Nations Revival School is a one year program split up by fall/spring semesters.
Fall semester starts September '22.
Revival starts with God touching YOUR life.
Once he has started moving in your life, transformation happens in your
family, friends, health, finances, work place, city, and beyond.
You are called to bring revival wherever you go.
GIVING GOD OUR "YES"
God is looking for those who are willing to give Him a simple but devoted YES.
One YES can change the world.
Come join a community of revivalists that desire being in His presence and
receiving training from the Word of God.
At All Nations, our goal is to equip those who are hungry for more of God.
Here, we are inspiring people to be passionate about Jesus, grow in their identity in Christ,
become supernaturally capable, and mandated to change their world!
One thing we believe, is that every person is called to be a minister to their sphere of influence.
While here, students are trained to be led by the Holy Spirit and equipped to transform their world.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You can expect to be part of a community of great people, and make new, lifelong friends.
We believe it is fun serving God, and have an atmosphere that helps build lasting friendships.
- There will be a variety of experienced staff, teachers, and ministers that will share on a weekly basis.
- Everyone will participate in our “dwell" times of prayer and worship at the beginning of each class.
- Students will be scheduled to serve at our local conferences and outreaches.
- Expect to step out of your comfort zones and watch God meet you.
Students will see God do amazing things as our leadership team equips,
and encourages each student to take risks.
- Both students and staff are encouraged to always have a “yes” mentality.
We grow out of our insecurities and mature every time we obey.
Every yes to the Lord is another bridge built to know Him more.
- During the semester, the school will have opportunities to attend an mission trip together
to teach, evangelize, and serve a city/nation. We believe that when we go to the world
and apply what we have learned in the classroom it creates a healthier student that is changed for life!