Mondays at 7PM
Tuesdays at 12PM
Wednesdays at 12PM
Thursdays at 12PM
The Tuesday & Thursday 12PM Dwell times can also be watched live on Facebook & YouTube.
Dwell is in the Dwell Room located in the Family Center.
A time to pray, worship, & minister to the Lord.
The key is our focus is on Him, other agendas are secondary.
Just come & sit in His presence. It’s a time to minister and focus on Jesus (look, behold, gaze upon Him!). Engage the Lord with worship, and prayer. Join in the flow and theme of what the dwell team is feeling.
Dwell is a corporate worship gathering with no agenda, and as such should not replace your personal “daily bread” prayer time with the Lord.
- Dwell is not a replacement for church service attendance.
- Dwell is not a replacement for discipleship.
- Dwell is not, by default, a time for intercessory prayer for needs. Follow the Holy Spirit and flow with the team.
- While praying for one another is common, Dwell is not a time to bring your personal ministry to other people. Please do not preach, teach, read any articles, etc.
- If you feel a prophetic word for another person, please respectfully wait until they invite you to speak with them.
Be yourself & obey what God is asking of you (reading bible, dancing, or soaking).
We schedule 1 hour blocks but times may go a little longer.
It is for anyone with a heart for God.
In these times God may speak or inspire you. So we recommend a Bible and a journal.
- God’s desire is to be with His children... that’s you and me! - Communing with Him is our highest priority and highest ministry as a church.